Paper Cutter

  • Norman Hicks
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9 8:03 PM
      Where are you located, freight might be more that the cutter...
      We have cutters and round cornerer (sp).
      Norman Hicks

      Hicks Brothers Printing Equipment
      582 6th Street
      San Francisco, CA 94103
      415-575-0933 phone
      415-575-0907 fax
      415-725-1670 cell
    • Elisa York
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9 9:05 PM
        I am located in San Diego. I may be willing to pay for freight.
        Would you happen to have any pictures or more info to provide on the cutters and rounders you have? Looking forward to hearing from you.
        Thank you,
        Elisa

        > Where are you located, freight might be more that the
        > cutter...
        > We have cutters and round cornerer (sp).
        > Norman Hicks
        >
        > Hicks Brothers Printing Equipment
        > 582 6th Street
        > San Francisco, CA 94103
        > 415-575-0933 phone
        > 415-575-0907 fax
        > 415-725-1670 cell
      • T.J. Strandberg
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17 11:16 AM
          How much is a corner rounder? I'm in Sacramento, so I could pick it up.

          Thanks,

          TJ

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 18 7:35 AM
            A CMC floor model without die (s) $250.00. The dies are available at
            about $200.00 per set. Have maybe 7 different radii. So with a "full
            set" of dies, it would cost $1650.00!

            Norman

            Hicks Brothers Printing Equipment
            582 6th Street