Russell Maret lecture "Letter Forms as Content"

  • russell.maret
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      I will be giving an illustrated lecture/show & tell at the Society of
      Scribes Annual Meeting, February 26 at 6pm at Type Directors Club, 347
      West 36th Street, Suite 603 (between 8th & 9th Avenues). Admission is
      $10/$5 for students, but Society of Scribes, Type Directors Club, and
      APHA members get in free.

      Visit these websites for more information:
      www.societyofscribes.org
      www.russellmaret.blogspot.com

      Cheers,
      Russell