Re: [PPLetterpress] Hello everyone! I have an Adana 8x5

  • Crispin Elsted
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2009
      Hi Chad,

      We started life as printers with two Adana 8x5s bought from Exchange and Mart for about 50 quid apiece in the 70s. I'm pretty sure we have some sort of a manual somewhere, and I'll have a look. If so, I'll photocopy it and send it along by post. Can you contact me offline [Barbarian_Press@...] and let me have your postal address, please?

      Failing that, if you can ask specific questions we can certainly give you instructions; at one point I think I could have assembled and printed with one of them in my sleep.

      Best wishes,

      Crispin Elsted

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2009
        Thanks to Crispin and Mike for your generous offers.

        Hopefully I'll be up and running very soon

        Cheers
        Chad