Re: [PPLetterpress] book art object

  • Scott Golem
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2009
      Gerald,

      Thanks for the info. I'm more interested in lino-cuts and intaglio printing.

      Scott

      Scott Golem, MFA Graphic Designer and Educator www.sgolem@... slgolem1@... 972-617-3864

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2009
        Please do not REPLY to this message. Reply to us directly at
        oakknoll@....

        book art object is finally here and available for viewing at this link:

        http://www.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=100395
        <http://www.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=100395&d_currency>
        &d_currency=.

        book art object is a record of the first biennial Codex Book Fair and
        Symposium: "The Fate of the Art," Berkeley, California, 2007. The event
        showcased contemporary artist books and fine press and fine art editions
        produced by some of the world's most esteemed printers, designers, book
        artists, and artisans. book art object is a record of the first biennial
        Codex Book Fair and Symposium: "The Fate of the Art," Berkeley, California,
        2007. The event showcased contemporary artist books and fine press and fine
        art editions produced by some of the world's most esteemed printers,
        designers, book artists, and artisans. David Jury is Head of Graphic Media
        at the Colchester Institute, School of Art and Design UK, which includes the
        ma course: Art, Design, and the Book. 775 color illustrations.

        If you have any questions, please call, or write, us here at Oak Knoll
        Books.

        Sincerely,

        Oak Knoll Books

        310 Delaware Street

        New Castle, DE 19720

        orders@...

        Tel: 302.328.7232

        Fax: 302.328.7274

        Oak Knoll Books
        310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
        P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@...

        <http://www.oakknoll.com/> http://www.oakknoll.com/

        Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
        <http://www.abaa.org/> http://www.abaa.org/
        International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
        <http://www.ilab-lila.com/> http://www.ilab-lila.com/
        Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
        bookseller