book art object

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
      Received today is the long awaited (and well worth the wait) book art
      object, the 432 page tome chronicling the events of 2007's CODEX
      Foundation Symposium and Book Fair.

      http://www.codexfoundation.org/publications.html

      With over 735 color illustrations, this is a gorgeous revelation of the
      current state of the art of the hand crafted book.

    • Scott Golem
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2009
        Gerald,

        Thanks for the info. I'm more interested in lino-cuts and intaglio printing.

        Scott

        Scott Golem, MFA Graphic Designer and Educator www.sgolem@... slgolem1@... 972-617-3864

        > Received today is the long awaited (and well worth the wait)
        > book art
        > object, the 432 page tome chronicling the events of
        > 2007's CODEX
        > Foundation Symposium and Book Fair.
        >
        > http://www.codexfoundation.org/publications.html
        >
        > With over 735 color illustrations, this is a gorgeous
        > revelation of the
        > current state of the art of the hand crafted book.
        >
        > Gerald
        > http://BielerPress.blogspot.com

      • Oak Knoll
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2009
          Please do not REPLY to this message. Reply to us directly at
          oakknoll@....

          book art object is finally here and available for viewing at this link:

          http://www.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=100395
          <http://www.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=100395&d_currency>
          &d_currency=.

          book art object is a record of the first biennial Codex Book Fair and
          Symposium: "The Fate of the Art," Berkeley, California, 2007. The event
          showcased contemporary artist books and fine press and fine art editions
          produced by some of the world's most esteemed printers, designers, book
          artists, and artisans. book art object is a record of the first biennial
          Codex Book Fair and Symposium: "The Fate of the Art," Berkeley, California,
          2007. The event showcased contemporary artist books and fine press and fine
          art editions produced by some of the world's most esteemed printers,
          designers, book artists, and artisans. David Jury is Head of Graphic Media
          at the Colchester Institute, School of Art and Design UK, which includes the
          ma course: Art, Design, and the Book. 775 color illustrations.

          If you have any questions, please call, or write, us here at Oak Knoll
          Books.

          Sincerely,

          Oak Knoll Books

          310 Delaware Street

          New Castle, DE 19720

          orders@...

          Tel: 302.328.7232

          Fax: 302.328.7274

          Oak Knoll Books
          310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
          P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@...

          <http://www.oakknoll.com/> http://www.oakknoll.com/

          Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
          <http://www.abaa.org/> http://www.abaa.org/
          International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
          <http://www.ilab-lila.com/> http://www.ilab-lila.com/
          Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
          bookseller