Get Together at the Hicks Brothers

  • Norman Hicks
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2008
      We are thinking of having a "get together" on Dec 21st in our place.
      We have various presses and have gotten some new old ones (old style
      14 x 22, 10x15, 8x12 C&Ps, Old Reliable, Pearl, table tops etc.). We
      have a couple of Vandercooks (in process) and some lever and power
      cutters. We also have an Anderson Vreeland platemaker. We have type,
      paraphilia of many kinds––type, quions, furniture. In fact we have too
      much! Have some surprises too!
      Though that we could make it a social event, see your friends and meet
      new ones––mid afternoon to early evening. Come on by if you got the
      time.

      Hicks Brothers Printing Equipment
      582 6th Street
      San Francisco, California 94103-4708