Re: [PPLetterpress] Online linotype?

  • speedgray@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2008
      I do type composition on both Intertype and Ludlow.

      Please contact me off list at _grayandgrayco@..._
      (mailto:grayandgrayco@...)

      Thanks,

      Speed Gray
      Ada, MI

      In a message dated 12/11/2008 11:58:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      kerri.hicks@... writes:

      Hi! I'm looking for any resources you might have for web sites to
      order lines of cast linotype.

      I have a local provider that casts lines for about $2 per line, but
      their selection of fonts is rather limited.

      I looked at Don Black's web site, but was unable to find a place to
      order lines of type in particular fonts...I don't know if that's a
      service they offer, but the web site made it impossible for me to find
      anything like that.

      All I want to be able to do is choose a font and size, type in my
      text, and get some cast lines of lead.

      Any ideas? Thanks very much!

      --Kerri