Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: PPL's annual holiday post

  • Scott Rubel
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 7, 2008
      Thank, Gerald. How come I shed a tear when the song says I won't shed
      a tear? --Scott

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 7, 2008
        Thanks Gerald, this is awe inspiring!

        Cheers and blessings!

        PF

        On 6 Dec 2008, at 10:28 PM, Gerald Lange wrote:

        > Not Goudy this year. New world.
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-TVg40ExM
        >
        > Gerald

        Peter Fraterdeus
        Exquisite Letterpress
        http://slowprint.com

        New! SlowPrint Newsletter!
        Signup: http://tinyurl.com/slowprint
        Current: http://slowprint.com/slowprintnl
      • Bryce Erickson
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 8, 2008
          Gerald,
          My thanks as well for sharing this clip. Just back from the mall where I had all sanity
          beaten out of me by an apparently endless loop rendition of "Little Drummer Boy." Change
          can happen, one song at a time.

          Season's Greetings to all PPLer's.

          Bryce Erickson
          Saskatoon SK Canada