Re:PPL's annual holiday post

  • Anthony Archer
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 7, 2008
      Gerald-

      great post. As Yusuf, the
      erstwhile Cat Stevens said,
      "you can't bargain with the
      truth."

      kind regards,

      Tony

      Artist: Cat Stevens
      Album: An Other Cup
      Title: In the End

      You can't bargain with the truth
      'Cause whether you're right or you're wrong
      We're gonna know what you've done
      We're going to see where you belong - in the end

      You can't bargain with the truth
      Whether you are black or you're white
      We're going to know who's right
      We're going to see you in the light - in the end

      O and every little thing you do
      You'd better know it's coming back to you

      You can't bargain with the truth
      'Cause one day you're gonna die
      And good's going high,
      And evil's going down - in the end

      You can't bargain with the truth
      Whether you're old or young
      We're going to see what you've done
      There'll be nowhere else to run - in the end

      You can't bargain with the truth
      'Cause whether you're rich or you're poor
      You're going to meet at the same door;
      You're going to know the real score - in the end

      And if you want to help your fellow man
      You better start with what is in your hand

      You can't bargain with the truth
      'Cause whether you're right or you're wrong
      We're going to know what you've done
      We're going to see where you belong - in the end

      You can't bargain with the truth;
      'Cause if the world you chose
      No further than your nose
      Will be where the doors will close- in the end
      You can't bargain with the truth
      'Cause for those who were deceived
      There'll be no reprieve
      There'll be no time to believe - in the end

      O and every little thing you do
      You better know it's coming back to you

      You can't bargain with the truth
      'Cause one day you're gonna die
      And good's going high,
      And evil's going down - in the end
    • Scott Rubel
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 7, 2008
        Thank, Gerald. How come I shed a tear when the song says I won't shed
        a tear? --Scott

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 7, 2008
          Thanks Gerald, this is awe inspiring!

          Cheers and blessings!

          PF

          On 6 Dec 2008, at 10:28 PM, Gerald Lange wrote:

          > Not Goudy this year. New world.
          >
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-TVg40ExM
          >
          > Gerald

          Peter Fraterdeus
          Exquisite Letterpress
          http://slowprint.com

          New! SlowPrint Newsletter!
          Signup: http://tinyurl.com/slowprint
          Current: http://slowprint.com/slowprintnl
        • Bryce Erickson
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 8, 2008
            Gerald,
            My thanks as well for sharing this clip. Just back from the mall where I had all sanity
            beaten out of me by an apparently endless loop rendition of "Little Drummer Boy." Change
            can happen, one song at a time.

            Season's Greetings to all PPLer's.

            Bryce Erickson
            Saskatoon SK Canada