Re: PPL's annual holiday post

  • Barbara Hauser
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 7, 2008

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 7, 2008

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 7, 2008

          "you can't bargain with the
          truth."

          kind regards,

          Tony

          Artist: Cat Stevens
          Album: An Other Cup
          Title: In the End

          You can't bargain with the truth
          'Cause whether you're right or you're wrong
          We're gonna know what you've done
          We're going to see where you belong - in the end

          You can't bargain with the truth
          Whether you are black or you're white
          We're going to know who's right
          We're going to see you in the light - in the end

          O and every little thing you do
          You'd better know it's coming back to you

          You can't bargain with the truth
          'Cause one day you're gonna die
          And good's going high,
          And evil's going down - in the end

          You can't bargain with the truth
          Whether you're old or young
          We're going to see what you've done
          There'll be nowhere else to run - in the end

          You can't bargain with the truth
          'Cause whether you're rich or you're poor
          You're going to meet at the same door;
          You're going to know the real score - in the end

          And if you want to help your fellow man
          You better start with what is in your hand

          You can't bargain with the truth
          'Cause whether you're right or you're wrong
          We're going to know what you've done
          We're going to see where you belong - in the end

          You can't bargain with the truth;
          'Cause if the world you chose
          No further than your nose
          Will be where the doors will close- in the end
          You can't bargain with the truth
          'Cause for those who were deceived
          There'll be no reprieve
          There'll be no time to believe - in the end

          O and every little thing you do
          You better know it's coming back to you

          You can't bargain with the truth
          'Cause one day you're gonna die
          And good's going high,
          And evil's going down - in the end
        • Scott Rubel
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 7, 2008
            Thank, Gerald. How come I shed a tear when the song says I won't shed
            a tear? --Scott

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 7, 2008
              Thanks Gerald, this is awe inspiring!

              Cheers and blessings!

              PF

              On 6 Dec 2008, at 10:28 PM, Gerald Lange wrote:

              > Not Goudy this year. New world.
              >
              > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-TVg40ExM
              >
              > Gerald

              Peter Fraterdeus
              Exquisite Letterpress
              http://slowprint.com

              New! SlowPrint Newsletter!
              Signup: http://tinyurl.com/slowprint
              Current: http://slowprint.com/slowprintnl
            • Bryce Erickson
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 8, 2008
                Gerald,
                My thanks as well for sharing this clip. Just back from the mall where I had all sanity
                beaten out of me by an apparently endless loop rendition of "Little Drummer Boy." Change
                can happen, one song at a time.

                Season's Greetings to all PPLer's.

                Bryce Erickson
                Saskatoon SK Canada