PPL's annual holiday post

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 6, 2008

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 6, 2008

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 7, 2008

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 7, 2008

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 7, 2008

              "you can't bargain with the
              truth."

              kind regards,

              Tony

              Artist: Cat Stevens
              Album: An Other Cup
              Title: In the End

              You can't bargain with the truth
              'Cause whether you're right or you're wrong
              We're gonna know what you've done
              We're going to see where you belong - in the end

              You can't bargain with the truth
              Whether you are black or you're white
              We're going to know who's right
              We're going to see you in the light - in the end

              O and every little thing you do
              You'd better know it's coming back to you

              You can't bargain with the truth
              'Cause one day you're gonna die
              And good's going high,
              And evil's going down - in the end

              You can't bargain with the truth
              Whether you're old or young
              We're going to see what you've done
              There'll be nowhere else to run - in the end

              You can't bargain with the truth
              'Cause whether you're rich or you're poor
              You're going to meet at the same door;
              You're going to know the real score - in the end

              And if you want to help your fellow man
              You better start with what is in your hand

              You can't bargain with the truth
              'Cause whether you're right or you're wrong
              We're going to know what you've done
              We're going to see where you belong - in the end

              You can't bargain with the truth;
              'Cause if the world you chose
              No further than your nose
              Will be where the doors will close- in the end
              You can't bargain with the truth
              'Cause for those who were deceived
              There'll be no reprieve
              There'll be no time to believe - in the end

              O and every little thing you do
              You better know it's coming back to you

              You can't bargain with the truth
              'Cause one day you're gonna die
              And good's going high,
              And evil's going down - in the end
            • Scott Rubel
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 7, 2008
                Thank, Gerald. How come I shed a tear when the song says I won't shed
                a tear? --Scott

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 7, 2008
                  Thanks Gerald, this is awe inspiring!

                  Cheers and blessings!

                  PF

                  On 6 Dec 2008, at 10:28 PM, Gerald Lange wrote:

                  > Not Goudy this year. New world.
                  >
                  > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-TVg40ExM
                  >
                  > Gerald

                  Peter Fraterdeus
                  Exquisite Letterpress
                  http://slowprint.com

                  New! SlowPrint Newsletter!
                  Signup: http://tinyurl.com/slowprint
                  Current: http://slowprint.com/slowprintnl
                • Bryce Erickson
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 8, 2008
                    Gerald,
                    My thanks as well for sharing this clip. Just back from the mall where I had all sanity
                    beaten out of me by an apparently endless loop rendition of "Little Drummer Boy." Change
                    can happen, one song at a time.

                    Season's Greetings to all PPLer's.

                    Bryce Erickson
                    Saskatoon SK Canada