Re: Letterpress economics

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 3, 2008
      Hi Barbara

      My take on it is that folks aren't switching to photopolymer, they are
      starting with photopolymer. Not exactly the best approach
      typographically, in terms of something or other, whatever, doesn't
      really matter, that is just the way it is.

      Yeah, lots of stuff is available at pretty good prices now. Last
      couple of weeks I have been getting calls from suppliers offering up
      inventory at half price, their cost. This isn't normal but it is good
      tax planning. Write it off this year as the write off won't do you
      much good next year, especially if next year is as uncertain as it
      seems. So, naturally, I''m buying.

      Gerald

      -- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Hauser" <BarbHauser@...>