Re: Thinning rubber based inks

  • okintertype
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
      I have had the same problem with VanSon rubber base ink. I have a one
      lb. can that was never opened during the year I had it, and it is
      already much thicker. The local dealer has no explanation. Since I
      don't use much ink, and it must be durable for long periods of time, I
      can't afford to use rubber base ink.
      Stan

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Carole Aldrich"