OT: Re: Firefox problems

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2008
      Hi

      I should have marked this OT originally, but internet problems are the
      true test of the [hmmm}.

      Still no go with this sucker. Have it fairly well isolated. Just
      waiting for an upgrade. Otherwise, just getting along with Camino.
      Sort of like finding out that Starbucks is no more, but hey, you can
      get good coffee elsewhere. Truth be told, I have never been in a
      Starbucks (there is one right around the corner—kinda creepy loser
      people in there); though I did receive a year long mail in something
      or other from them as a Xmas gift once upon a time.

      Okay. definitely OT here.

      Gerald

      http://www.fraterdeus.com/freerangeit/archive/2007/01/12/neo-office-for-osx