Re: [PPLetterpress] for sale

  • jenniwon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
      hi!

      how much are you asking for your platemaker?
      also, is this something that can be shipped? (i'm guessing no but thought
      i'd ask).

      THANKS!

      jenni

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
        if you are close by (within 300 miles) i might know someone who would
        help you move it. i have other items for sale that accompany the
        platemaker too. email me with further questions!

        thanks.