for sale

  • fromkentuckywithlove
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
      i am moving out of the country and have to close my shop. anyone
      interested in buying my polmero A2 platemaker?? it is in good working
      condition EXCEPT for the air pump. (i am currently using a borrowed
      one that is outside the unit). the original one needs a $150 repair,
      or could be replaced for about the same price. send me an email with
      any inquiries!

      thanks,

      karen weeks
      moxie letterpress
      louisville, kentucky
    • Lamsland
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
        Getting out before it gets to bad ehh ;)

        I'd love it but to far away to go get in a weekend.

        LAMMY