Letterpreservation in Rising Sun, Indiana

  • Claire Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2008
      Dear Everyone,

      I have a message my boss asked me to post:

      "Please excuse any cross-posting.

      To all of you who may not be aware:

      I wanted to take a moment to express appreciation for Steve Robinson and
      his business, Letterpreservation in Rising Sun, Indiana. The Book Arts
      Program and Red Butte Press purchased an immaculate SP20 from him last
      week. It arrived in exquisite condition. Steve delivered the product
      that he promised (nearly perfect Vandercook) in an exceedingly
      well-built, palletized crate. And in addition to all that, it was a
      PLEASURE to do business with him. I highly recommend him as a source for
      equipment when he has it for sale.

      Marnie Powers-Torrey
      Program Manger
      Book Arts Program and Red Butte Press"