Re: [PPLetterpress] Vandercook Universal 1

  • Fritz Klinke
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2008
      The front roller should not have a gear on it--it should be driven through he action of the oscillating ink drum, and only the rear roller, closest to the cylinder, should have a gear on it. Remove the front gear, but don't throw it away, and that should solve the problem.

      Fritz

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 23, 2008
        [Please forgive off-topic post:]
        Psst, Fritz, what's the secret password to process that order I sent in to you weeks ago? Please respond. Please.

        Jason
        Greenboathouse Press
        jason@...