Intern/apprenticeship position available

  • Chad Pastotnik
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2008
      I've received a grant that will pick up the costs of a apartment and a
      small monthly stipend for a intern/apprentice for a period of 6 months
      to 1 year. I'd prefer someone with some experience in either printing
      or binding, ideally someone fresh out of certificate or masters program.

      Besides this list any thoughts on how to best advertise the position?

      Once I've got an idea where to put the info out there I'll put all the
      details on a page off my site so please no information requests at
      this point.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2008
        Post it at a local collage that has a printmaking course.

        On Oct 21, 2008, at 1:17 AM, Chad Pastotnik wrote:

        > I've received a grant that will pick up the costs of a apartment and a
        > small monthly stipend for a intern/apprentice for a period of 6 months
        > to 1 year. I'd prefer someone with some experience in either printing
        > or binding, ideally someone fresh out of certificate or masters
        > program.
        >
        > Besides this list any thoughts on how to best advertise the position?
        >
        > Once I've got an idea where to put the info out there I'll put all the
        > details on a page off my site so please no information requests at
        > this point.
        >
        > ___________________________
        > Chad Pastotnik
        > Deep Wood Press 231.587.0506
        > http://www.deepwoodpress.com

      • parallel_imp
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 21, 2008
          --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Chad Pastotnik <chad@...> wrote:

          > I've received a grant that will pick up the costs of a apartment and a
          > small monthly stipend for a intern/apprentice for a period of 6 months
          > to 1 year. I'd prefer someone with some experience in either printing
          > or binding, ideally someone fresh out of certificate or masters program.

          Cgad, there is an organization for College Book Arts instruction,
          perhaps someone here can remind us what it is called. That's where you
          will find someone coming out of a book arts program, where they may
          have learned something about typography, printing and binding.
          --Eric Holub, SF