Update and Oak Knoll fest

  • Chad Pastotnik
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2008
      I have a lot going on in the near future so I thought I'd better at
      least update the homepage on the website, been over a year since I
      bothered. There will be many more pics of the current books soon and
      other pages will get updated but the basic info is there.

      Also have a little video link to YouTube there of us running a giant
      Kelly 2 press my partner in crime Jim Dissette recently uploaded.

      I'd like to hear from anyone else that plans to attend Oak Knoll Fest
      XV next weekend. I'll be there for Chester River Press as will Jim.
      Will be a great chance to meet a few of you I haven't yet.

      Chad
      Chad Pastotnik
      Deep Wood Press 231.587.0506
      http://www.deepwoodpress.com