RE: [PPLetterpress] Sad

  • Bethany Carter
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 9, 2008
      Aaron,

      This group has been an invaluable resource for me over the past years, and everyone on this list was kind enough to answer my newbie questions in those early days. There's rarely a post I don't read. Do we get off topic every now and then? Sure. But that's how conversations go and it's generally positive because some kind of useful information usually comes out of it. If you'll be patient and hang around a while I bet you'll learn something you didn't know or maybe even offer something to the group. And if you don't, move on. But don't underestimate the vast array of knowledge that the members have to share.

      Bethany<html><DIV><FONT face="Garamond, Times, Serif"><EM>Bethany A. Carter</EM></FONT></DIV></html>

      To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.comFrom: aaronp@...: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 12:47:45 +0000Subject: [PPLetterpress] Sad

      I joined the letterpress group to talk about letterpress. I worked inletterpress typesetting and press work in the sixty to early 80's. Iwanted to talk about do this type of work again. But over the pastfews days, we are talking about my life in computer typesetting.Beendoing computer layouts since 1991. And I wanted to read an help onletterpress again. Not the out of the box graphic artist design business.I guess have to leave the group.Aaron Poscovsky