College Book Art Association Student Awards

  • Claire Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2008
      Dear Everyone,

      I was asked to forward this along.

      -Claire

      Hello,
      Please go to the link below for a notice and requirements for two new
      Student Awards, sponsored by the College Book Art Association. Tell your
      students, colleagues and anyone else who should know about this. Page
      one of the document is concise enough to post on a bulletin board.
      Details are in the second page.
      Thanks,
      Ruth

      http://www.collegebookart.org/student_awards_2009.pdf