Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: resolution

  • Iohannes Daubmannus
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 2 5:01 AM
      please, take a look at my chart for the test:
      http://www.bjorn.kiev.ua/letterpress/res_test.pdf
      values (widths and dots' diameters) shown in postscript points.
    • Nicolas Goosen
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 2 6:43 AM
        Very nice!

        I was just reminded of the 'Resometer' chart. Considering that the
        Resometer target is nearly $400 I'd have to say that your chart rocks!

        -Nicolas

        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 2 9:14 AM
          Iohannes

          This should work. I recall that BASF recommended printing a ruler in
          regard to stretch on cylinder mounted plates (just to ensure the math
          was correct). So you are on a proven track.