APHA's 2008 Conference Oct 10-12, NYC, Program now online

  • Paul W. Romaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2008
      [Please excuse cross-posting]

      "Saving the History of Printing" APHA's 2008 Conference, October 10-12

      APHA is delighted to announce that its program and registration information for its Thirty-third conference is now online. The conference, to be held in New York City at The Grolier Club and Columbia University, is scheduled for October 10-12, 2008, Columbus Day weekend.

      This year’s conference will be hosted by Columbia University’s Rare Book and Manuscript Library, and The Grolier Club on the subject "Saving the History of Printing." Our keynote speaker will be James Mosley, former librarian of St Bride Library, on Friday evening October 10th at the Grolier Club. On Saturday October 11th we move to Columbia University for a full day conference and then to Columbia’s Rare Book and Manuscript Library for a closing reception. Sunday will be an optional day of tours.

      For more information, including printable forms, visit

      http://www.printinghistory.org/htm/conference/2008/2008-program.htm

      Paul Romaine
      Webmaster
      American Printing History Association