Re: [PPLetterpress] Cuteness and Green Design for a Brighter, Cuter Future

  • Nicholas
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 12, 2008
      May I second Kevin's request. As a professor, the references to crackpot academics stings. As an amateur printer wanting to learn more about the craft, I dislike having to plow through political spam looking for items that pertain to presses, their history and operation.

      T. J. Ray

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 13, 2008
        If politics and letterpress were indeed the subject, than we should
        talk about Tom Paine. Let's end this discussion, and urge everyone to
        "work as though you were at the beginning of a new nation."-

        Eileen

        --
        >Love and love and love again,
        >(what else is there?)