Re: [PPLetterpress] Cuteness and Green Design for a Brighter, Cuter Future

  • Kevin Rudynski
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 12, 2008
      Respectfully, I request that the moderator(s) end this thread. I
      imagine it must be more appropriate for another group. Thank you.
      Kevin Rudynski
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 12, 2008
        Agreed.

        Gerald
        PPL

        > Respectfully, I request that the moderator(s) end this thread. I
        > imagine it must be more appropriate for another group. Thank you.
        > Kevin Rudynski

      • Nicholas
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 12, 2008
          May I second Kevin's request. As a professor, the references to crackpot academics stings. As an amateur printer wanting to learn more about the craft, I dislike having to plow through political spam looking for items that pertain to presses, their history and operation.

          T. J. Ray

          > Respectfully, I request that the moderator(s) end this
          > thread. I
          > imagine it must be more appropriate for another group.
          > Thank you.
          > Kevin Rudynski
        • Eileen Callahan
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 13, 2008
            If politics and letterpress were indeed the subject, than we should
            talk about Tom Paine. Let's end this discussion, and urge everyone to
            "work as though you were at the beginning of a new nation."-

            Eileen

            --
            >Love and love and love again,
            >(what else is there?)