Re: [PPLetterpress] Cuteness and Green Design for a Brighter, Cuter Future

  • T Howard
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 12 1:41 PM
      Oh there's still a "Left" which does not equate to "Liberal". There are always those who don't learn from history - or who don't understand the ubiquitous nature of the "law of unintended consequences". ;-)

      If anyone cares, the more I learn and see, the more conservative I become.
      It's amusing that "sustainability" is seen as something new, instead of the way things were until about 30 years ago...

      Tina

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 12 1:51 PM
        Respectfully, I request that the moderator(s) end this thread. I
        imagine it must be more appropriate for another group. Thank you.
        Kevin Rudynski
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 12 2:03 PM
          Agreed.

          Gerald
          PPL

          > Respectfully, I request that the moderator(s) end this thread. I
          > imagine it must be more appropriate for another group. Thank you.
          > Kevin Rudynski

        • Nicholas
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 12 3:16 PM
            May I second Kevin's request. As a professor, the references to crackpot academics stings. As an amateur printer wanting to learn more about the craft, I dislike having to plow through political spam looking for items that pertain to presses, their history and operation.

            T. J. Ray

            > Respectfully, I request that the moderator(s) end this
            > thread. I
            > imagine it must be more appropriate for another group.
            > Thank you.
            > Kevin Rudynski
          • Eileen Callahan
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 13 7:13 PM
              If politics and letterpress were indeed the subject, than we should
              talk about Tom Paine. Let's end this discussion, and urge everyone to
              "work as though you were at the beginning of a new nation."-

              Eileen

              --
              >Love and love and love again,
              >(what else is there?)