Announce: SlowPrint eNewsletter No. 1

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2008
      SlowPrint: Letterpress, Type and Culture
      Volume 1 Number 1

      Our inaugural issue will be sent this coming Wednesday, 6 August.
      We'd love to have you join us!

      A current draft can be seen here:

      http://tinyurl.com/slowprint-aug-draft3

      The first issue will have a Typomania article on Small Caps versus Big
      Caps, a "Very Quick Review" of R. Bringhurst's "The Elements of
      Typographic Style" (I know it's old news, but it's good news!) and an
      announcement of the 20th Anniversary of Alphabets Fonts (with some old
      font friends showing up in a shiny new OpenType sedan!)

      Also, some goodies from Exquisite Letterpress and ... more!

      We now return you to your regularly scheduled list!

      :-)

      Cheers

      pf

      Peter Fraterdeus
      Exquisite Letterpress
      http://slowprint.com
      http://alphabets.com

    • tigersevenfifty
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2008
        Here's You Tube posting of a film of David Bolton's Monocaster taken
        while me and Rick were over at the Alembic Press a few weeks back.
        Cheers,
        Helen

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SPsBQKSz04