APA link

  • cjpiers
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2008
      Hi all,
      I have been trying to access the APA website and I get Williams
      Stationary when I go to apa-letterpress.com. I wonder if it is an
      intentional redirect. There is a "visitors since 2004" button on the
      left. I can't see how that's correct if it was APA the last timeI
      looked a few months ago. Of course I get the lice page when I go to apa-
      letterpress.org, which I always figured was a clever joke. I can see
      the pages in cache form through google but they take me nowhere.
      Does anybody have any information on a working site link?
      I need to know I am not crazy :oP

      Thanks,
      Connie Pierson
    • Lance Williams
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30, 2008
        Connie,

        I host the APA website from our servers for Williams Stationery Co...
        Possibly something got messed up, but it was working correctly last
        week.... Let me go check... Yup, something changed on the web hosting
        provider's site with some recent updates they made. I guess.... I'll put
        in a service ticket to them to see what is up. Two of the sites I host are
        mis-directed currently.... Must have lost their DNS entries...

        - Lance Williams
        Willams Stationery Co.
        Camden, New York
        APA #785

      • cjpiers
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 30, 2008
          Lance,
          Thank you for the response. It's much appreciated.

          Cheers,
          Connie

          --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Lance Williams"
          <lwwill7999@...> wrote:

          > Connie,
          >
          > I host the APA website from our servers for Williams
          Stationery Co...
          > Possibly something got messed up, but it was working correctly last
          > week.... Let me go check... Yup, something changed on the web
          hosting
          > provider's site with some recent updates they made. I guess....
          I'll put
          > in a service ticket to them to see what is up. Two of the sites I
          host are
          > mis-directed currently.... Must have lost their DNS entries...
          >
          > - Lance Williams
          > Willams Stationery Co.
          > Camden, New York
          > APA #785

          7/29/2008
          > 5:26 PM

        • Lance Williams
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 30, 2008
            You are welcome... And, the difficulties with the site have been
            resolved... Some sort of Apache compiler error when the service updated
            the programs on the server a few days ago.....

            - Lance