9914Re: Galley magnets...

  • nagraph1
    Jul 5, 2008
      Lance is correct that we sell galley magnets. We assemble them here
      using Bunting magnets and custom made side steel pieces and they are
      very strong. I'm presently having more side pieces made and will be
      back in stock shortly. The magnet shown was made by Foster
      Manufacturing, and they are still in business, but absolutely refuse
      to make magnets or any of their former letterpress line that included
      galleys, galley cabinets and related.

      Fritz

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, <jason@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Paul & Lance,
      >
      > I've a few other things I need from NA as well, so this is
      convenient.

      > Speaking of which, what's the proper name for the small copper
      guides on the gripper bar (I need some of those)?

      > Jason

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic