9804Re: Material for Platemaker

    May 24, 2008

      I use Rubylith and Amberlith for masking out elements (for different
      exposure times of different elements from the same film negative) so I
      assume you could. Don't know how the exposed area of the photopolymer
      would react naked to the Kreene but it wouldn't take long to find out.
      Are thinking of a paper cut look to the images?

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Casey McGarr" <casey@...> wrote:
      > Is it possible to make a good photopolymer plate with Rubylith?
      > I want to do some illustrations that have more of the hand drawn
      technique and less digital.
      > If it doesn't work then I'll continue to scan, redraw, and output film.
      > I appreciate any responses, thanks.
      > Casey
      > www.inkylipspress.com
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic