9786Re: PPWeirdness (dampening follow up)

  • kringds
    May 8, 2008
      Hi Gerald,

      I was browsing the archives on dampening paper and came across your post below in
      which you seem suprised at the dampening of Lettra. Could you tell me why you were

      I am getting ready to print a job on 32# lettra and am debating if I should dampen the
      paper. I will be printing on polymer plates with primarily line art with black ink.

      I have dampened heavier weight paper before with good results but I am wondering if it
      makes sense for a lighter weight paper. I assume it does. Could you or anyone with
      experience let me know their opinion on this?

      As always, thanks for the help and advice.

      bryan kring