9429Re: Inkjet/Letterpress Paper

    Feb 29 10:30 PM
      Lisa et al

      This is Gerald, one of the PPL moderators, and I have to tediously
      interfere here, much to my chagrin. I am the one who has to field
      member complaints and watch the membership drop out as they begin to
      think the list is other than what they thought they had subscribed to.

      Please do not respond publically to a post when you can just as easily
      respond privately, especially if it is an off topic subject and, even
      more to the point, if you just feel like chatting. Wrong list for that
      kind of thing. Find another.

      Gerald
      PPL

      In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Davidson <lisaxdavidson@...>
      wrote:

      > > Dave,
      > I don't get the Pepys reference. Is he not a wonderful source, or do
      > you mean he's just not contemporary?
      > Sorry,
      > Lisa
      > >

      > > > The thing to remember is that blogging has been going on for
      > > centuries
      > > > but only those important enough to be re-read have been printed.
      > > I am
      > > > referring, of course, to diarists, a wonderful source of
      > > contemporary
      > > > material for historians, Samuel Pepys aside <grin>.
      > > > Dave

    • Show all 51 messages in this topic