8731Boxcar Press Deep Relief Base - grid measurements/layout

  • Wharehau Townsend
    Nov 11, 2007
      I'm in the process of purchasing a Deep Relief Base from Boxcar Press for my Adana 8x5 (I understand I will need a deep relief base of 3.5 x 6.5, leaving enough room for quoins and furniture). Could anyone tell me what the grid measurements of the base is or even better, does anyone have a photo or diagram? I would like to 'mock' one up in Illustrator first to see how my images and text etc will look on the base.

      Thanks in advance