8702Studio cleaning - lots of papers and envelopes for sale

  • Jill
    Nov 3, 2007
      We recently acquired a letterpress studio with a 25 year collection of
      papers and envelopes. We simply can't keep it all, but hate to just
      throw it away. Whatever doesn't sell will be donated or recycled.

      We have packages of decorative and metallic papers in perfect
      condition. All colors, textures, etc.

      Boxes and boxes of envelopes in all sizes, in whites, creams, colors,
      linens, laids, etc.

      Let us know if you're looking for something in particular or call if
      you'd like to come by and dig throw the stacks!
      $1 and up!
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic