8458Re: buying old type

  • George Chapman
    Oct 2, 2007
      And of course as you examine the type with a magnifying glass, be sure you
      are wearing the most sophisticated mask available to avoid breathing in
      those particles of lead oxide.

      --
      "I don't send email, I just speak to people . . . and it's amazing what you
      find out when you speak to a lot of people about . . . what's going on in

      George Chapman
      In the heart of the beautiful San Juan Mountains of Colorado at 9,318 feet.