8438Re: [PPLetterpress] Need steel backed photopolymer that can take some heat

    Oct 1, 2007
      Elaine

      Gene Becker supplies Rigilon brand

      http://www.photopolymerplates.com/rigilon.htm

      I think most plate manufacturers have a line of plates for this purpose.
      These require processing times that are not the same as those for
      letterpress applications.