8161Re: Scoring

  • nagraph1
    Aug 1, 2007
      Well, you're on the right track. I don't know a thing about this
      company, but check what they have:

      and the first non-manual machine they show is made by Rosback, a
      well known and respected US company. The other brand I see that is
      from Canada is Graphic Wizard, but these machine units equal that of
      the Heidelberg in cost, though certainly don't take up the same
      room. We used to supply Graphic Wizard with their scoring and
      perforating discs as they are standard Cowan discs we make.

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "leorawest" <leorawest@...>
      > Thank you for your sound advice, Fritz. Indeed, we already plan
      > purchase Heidelberg in February or so when we move into a larger
      > space. However, we absolutely do not have the room to add a press
      > our current location, and absolutely cannot move before the end of
      > lease. (And yes, we are feeling lucky to be having "growing
      > We would really like to find a smallish, reliable scoring machine
      > even if only manually scores one at a time, could help us through
      > transition period of about 6 months. Are we dreaming?
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic