8038Re: Soy update

    Jul 9, 2007
      Heidrun

      This was at the top of the list when I Googled soybean ink percentage:

      http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m3065/is_n10-11_v21/ai_13633194/pg_2

      Gerald

      In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, heidrun mumper-drumm <drummbeat@...>
      wrote:

      > If you do find out the percentage, please let me know. I do know
      that having as little as 10% soy allows the industry to state
      'soy-based inks,' which then qualifies as 'green washing' to my mind.

      > Heidrun

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic