8012Re: [PPLetterpress] TypeCon2007 in Seattle

  • Tamye Riggs
    Jul 2, 2007
      Stacey, and everyone, the early bird rates have indeed been extended
      and are in effect right now. It's $215 for SOTA members
      (professional) and $250 for non-members. The price will increase
      Thursday at midnight Pacific Time.

      We have a number of great letterpress workshops on offer in addition
      to a wide variety of speakers during the main program.

      Cheers, Tamye Riggs
      Executive Director, SOTA and TypeCon
      http://www.typecon.com

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic