769ZIDA's INFORMATION

  • Zida Borcich
    Aug 5, 2002
      Hi Gerald

      My information is as follows:

      Zida Borcich
      Zida Borcich Letterpress (graphic design &
      letterpress printing, and now photo-
      polymer plates sized 8 x 10 or smaller)
      &
      Studio Z Mendocino (Boxed correspondence papers,
      invitations and greeting cards, which are sold
      all over the country in fine stationery stores and
      fancypants gift shops & such)

      711 North Main Street
      Fort Bragg, CA 95437

      Tel 707.964.2522
      Fx 707.964.0850
      Email zida@...

      We just bought a spanking new Andersen & Vreeland
      Orbital plate maker and have an image setter in the
      neighborhood, so digital files can be ftp'd or emailed
      straight to the service bureau. Or RREU film can be
      sent directly to the address above. They can call us
      for the ftp address or whatever.

      Thanks for including me in yr club!

      Best to you,

      Zida

      --
      STUDIO Z MENDOCINO
      Graphic Design & Fine Letterpress & Offset Printing