7506Re: [PPLetterpress] c & p pilot press handle- HELP

  • Joe Ranneba
    Feb 9, 2007

      I am also looking for a Columbian #2 handle. This is very much like the
      Pilot handle meaning I could probably use a Pilot handle for this
      press. So, in other words, I am interested as well.

      Thank you!

      At 05:00 PM 2/7/2007, you wrote:

      >I own a c & p pilot press, and a few parts are needing to be replaced,
      >along with the handle. The handle had been modified by the previous owner
      >and I am wanting a regular style one for printing. I have tried many
      >places off of briar press, but no one seems to return my emails or phone
      >calls. Does anyone have any clue about where I could get a c & p pilot
      >press handle? If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.
      >Thanks so much.
      >Never Miss an Email
      >Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile. Get started!

      Joseph Rannebarger
      CITES Customer Service
      Digital Computer Lab - Rm 1110
      1304 W Springfield Ave