7503RE: [PPLetterpress] c & p pilot press handle- HELP

  • Bethany Carter
    Feb 8, 2007
      Have you tried Don Black Linecasting in Canada? www.donblack.ca
      That's were I got my little Craftsman press (like a Pilot) but I'm not sure
      if they sell parts, it's worth a try though.

      Good luck,

      Bethany A. Carter

      >From: chelsea parker <piecemeal.press@...>
      >To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [PPLetterpress] c & p pilot press handle- HELP
      >Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)
      >I own a c & p pilot press, and a few parts are needing to be replaced,
      >along with the handle. The handle had been modified by the previous owner
      >and I am wanting a regular style one for printing. I have tried many places
      >off of briar press, but no one seems to return my emails or phone calls.
      >Does anyone have any clue about where I could get a c & p pilot press
      >handle? If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.
      >Thanks so much.
      >Never Miss an Email
      >Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile. Get started!

      Awards´┐Ż http://movies.msn.com/movies/oscars2007/?icid=ncoscartagline2
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic