7501c & p pilot press handle- HELP

  • chelsea parker
    Feb 7, 2007
      hi-

      I own a c & p pilot press, and a few parts are needing to be replaced, along with the handle. The handle had been modified by the previous owner and I am wanting a regular style one for printing. I have tried many places off of briar press, but no one seems to return my emails or phone calls. Does anyone have any clue about where I could get a c & p pilot press handle? If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks so much.
      cheers
      -chelsea