746Re: Rialto Pressa ink traps

  • bielerpr
    Jul 17 10:49 PM
      --- In PPLetterpress@y..., Peter Fraterdeus <peterf@d...> wrote:
      > Indeed, the first digital type I designed, Prospera(tm) (see http://www.alphabets.com) has traps, not for letterpress, but for visual clarity.
      >
      > It turns out that it works BEAUTIFULLY for letterpress as well ;-)
      >
      > In particular, with a light inking, a firm impression and dampened rag stock...
      > Down to 4 points ;-)
      >
      > PF

      Hi Peter

      Isn't 4-pt the lower size limit with page-layout programs? First
      piece I ever printed with photopolymer was 4-pt. Kinda sold me on it.

      But, what is the trapping on Prospera? Did you ever write about this?
      Somewhere I have some of the early issues of Mice Type (?) where you
      discuss Prospera. Anything on trapping in these?