743Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Rialto Pressa ink traps

  • Katie Harper
    Jul 17, 2002
      Perhaps that is one of those truisms that is so true, many people have said
      it independently.

      I for one would like to take a moment to thank Gerald for setting up this
      network, and for all those who contribute to it. For those of us who are
      hawking our services to a public that is far too corroded by inferior stuff
      to really appreciate letterpress or fine craft in general, it's good to have
      colleagues who can help us believe in our own sanity for wanting to produce
      the best work possible.

      Thanks to you all!

      Katie Harper
      Ars Brevis Press