7339Re: cleaning off pre-cut paper

  • richardtheroadie
    Jan 8, 2007
      From an offset printing point of view Kelly sucks as well. You can tell them till your blue in
      the face but their cutting sucks. It varies on size and you get dust alot. The printer
      upstairs from us order a pallet at a time and always has problems. If you can make friends
      with a local printing shop order parents and get the shop to cut them. We do that for a few
      people that we know. Cost varies from a good story to 10 or 20 bucks. Beer works better.
      Good luck!!

      --- InLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Karen Mortenson" <kcmortenson@...> wrote:

      > Hello All,
      >
      > Whenever I order pre-cut paper from Kelly paper, there are tons of tiny paper bits
      hanging along the sides. Does anyone have an easy way to remove them?