7307The Enschedé Font Foundry (TEFF)

    Dec 31, 2006
      Robert

      This is the John D. Berry article on the foundry

      http://www.creativepro.com/story/feature/19956.html

      Searching the web I found a conversation indicating that a beta
      version of TEFF Romanee was used in the printing of a book in 1996.
      There is no further evidence that they intend to release it (or even
      have it).

      One of the principals of TEFF is Garrit Noordezij. I am currently
      reading his _The stroke (theory of writing)_, quite interesting in
      that it reinforces the thinking behind the foundry's approach (as
      described by Berry).

      I have maybe a half-dozen or so Dutch Type Library fonts (including
      DTL Fleischmann), but no van Krimpen.