7293Re: [PPLetterpress] web design

  • Charles D. Jones
    Dec 28, 2006
      Hello to all,

      I hope your holidays have been merry and refreshing.
      We have the website up for the press in test mode and so I thought you
      might be interested in taking a look.
      http://lananacreekpress.com/test/
      (feel free to make comments!)

      My work, apart from book art, is at:
      http://homepage.mac.com/charlesd.jones/PhotoAlbum2.html
      for the past 5 years or so I have been working on a series of large
      format woodcuts of Artists, writers and musicians who have inspired me.
      Leonard Baskin's death set the whole thing off and so far each work
      leads to another. Not pictured Sylvia Plath and Virginia Wolfe, the
      latest additions the pantheon.

      Cheers,

      Charlie Jones

      LaNana Creek Press