7125Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: recycled paper

  • alex brooks
    Dec 7, 2006
      On Dec 7, 2006, at 9:44 PM, Michael Babcock wrote:
      > Did anyone mention that Neenah Environment is made from 100% post-
      > consumer furnish?
      >
      > Perhaps it's too "run-of-the-mill" so to speak?

      I have used environment. I like neenah paper in general - for what
      the paper's intended for. It's a bit hard for letterpress, and if you
      like a deep impression and use metal type, you'll F up your type.

      What I understand, 100% post-consumer is "better" than 100% recycled,
      and most of their PC paper is bleach & chem free too, i think.

      -alex
      press817
      lex, ky
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic